trekmom

Little Butterfly Wings September Challenge Winter 2013

Little Butterfly Wings September Challenge Winter 2013
trekmom, Sep 25, 2020
Description:
For this page I used:
The free template provided, thank you!
Little Butterfly Wings Lost pp 01a (paper)
Little Butterfly Wings Through My Lens word sticker 6
Little Butterfly Wings Don't forget Stitches.
Little Butterfly Wings Just Breath Solid 9
J Barrette Through my Lens Word Sticker 6
LBW Template Challenge - September 2020
Claire Grantham, LynnG and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      I have never seen snow like that! What wonderful pictures. I love the one with the cat - and he has the coolest name! Fabulous layout :)
      trekmom likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I agree totally with everything Karen said, except for snow. We've had some bad years in the past. But I'm not sure about the 4' stuff. I'm glad you were able to journal about this. A great assortment of photos, especially GW. :-) Thanks so much for participating in Val's September Template Challenge!!! :heartlub

And you may have already done this, but please be sure to link up your gallery image over to Val's blog in the template challenge thread. Thanks!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @KarenB Thank you. In Connecticut, we have a strange mix of weather. Some winters are crazy harsh and some are mild and we say "if you don't like the weather, wait five minutes!" Being near the coast and Long Island Sound makes for interesting weather.
      @mcurtt Thank you so much, I will link that up asap. That storm was a doozy. Do you know how I used to control the weather when my kids were little? buy all your kids brand new snow suits and it won't snow all winter.
      KarenB and mcurtt like this.
    • Claire Grantham
      OMG I was in NYC for that 2013 winter, that in fact was my first winter in the US - boy did we learn a lot. Love your photos and your colour palette for your layout really works, the photos pop! I love Curious George.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Claire Grantham Thank you so much. George is quite loveable. Winter snow, not so much.
    • tinkerbell1112
      this reminds me of when I was a little girl in ND. I love it! Love your stitching. the cat picture is the best!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @tinkerbell1112 Thank you so much. I agree, I'm very biased towards my George Washington.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Sep 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).