RJMJ

Little Butterfly Wings-September 2021-Featured Product Challenge-Memories Of The Past

Little Butterfly Wings-September 2021-Featured Product Challenge-Memories Of The Past
RJMJ, Sep 8, 2021
Description:
What A Gorgeous! Collection!...These Colors Evoke Strong Memories Of Past Summer Endings...Sweeping Ever So Quickly Into Fall!...August Always Seems To Go By So Quickly For Me...I Can't Believe It Is September Already!...But This Beautiful! Collection!...Seems Fitting For This Time Of The Year...& This Season...Where Summer Is Fading Into The Distance...& Fall Is Becoming Ever More Present With Each Passing Day!...

*For My Memories Of The Past Layout : I Used ONLY This Collection :
*Life Is : Keeping Memories Alive : Little Butterfly Wings
trekmom likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Your layout is full of hope - and yes I remember who I was before - I think often of that gal. I don't know what it is, but I still feel a bit trapped and frozen - waiting for life to restart. Should be LIFE not life - as in truly living. :-) But your layout speaks of good things blooming :-)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • trekmom
      Beautiful photo, beautiful page. There's so much to admire in this page, I'm not sure where to start. I adore all the bits of red and yellow and how you left only the color of the lipstick in the photo.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • janedee
      Gorgeous page! I love all the wonderful painty goodness here, especially how you've carried over to the photo and layered that sweet cluster on her hat.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @staciahall Thank You! So Very Much! For Choosing My Page!!! To WIN!!! :woot...For This Layout!...For The September 2021 : Little Butterfly Wings : Featured Product Challenge!!!...:love...:byay:banana:bwave...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Sep 8, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    444.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).