Cherylndesigns

Little Butterfly Wings March 2021 Template Challenge

Little Butterfly Wings March 2021 Template Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Mar 1, 2021
Description:
Be sure to click on this link to grab this awesome FREE template on Val's blog! Here's the link to the March Template Challenge.

I used the LBW BB_Celebration kit for my template: Digital Scrapbooking Bundle Kit by Little Butterfly Wings (the-lilypad.com)
Electra likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love how the template creates a cozy home to your photo and your fab word art! You have just the right amount of darks/lights in your background papers to make this a stunner of a page. Thanks for creating a page for Val's March template challenge. :frog
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks for your sweet comments! Did you miss Daisy? She jumped off the couch just before the camera flashed. Haha
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Electra
      OMG this is AMAZING! I love everything about it, Cheryl, you have outdone yourself!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Electra Ohhhhhhh, thank you SO much for your kind words, Electra!! This was Valentine's Day and we decided to take a group shot.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Mar 1, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    167.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).