trekmom

Little Butterfly Wings July Template 2021 Freebie Challenge Winter 2009

Little Butterfly Wings July Template 2021 Freebie Challenge Winter 2009
trekmom, Jul 13, 2021
Description:
I only used the template provided and my own photos. My dog, Topaz, was such a snow dog in her youth. Being a mutt of possibly Husky and Australian Shepard, the vet's guestimate, she loved winter, snow and cats.
    • cfile
      OMG this is fantastic. That photo of your Topaz is spectacular, and this could make a really awesome calendar cover! I love how you flipped the template. It really looks awesome with the filmstrip on the bottom. LOVE THIS and also a Froggy Fav!
      trekmom likes this.
    • marijke
      Love the big photo in the background ... congrats with the froggy Fav!
      So well deserved.
      trekmom likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What sweet photos! I love the little ones!
      trekmom likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love that you flipped the filmstrip and placed it at the bottom with the stars hugging your main photo. Perfect placement! Congrats on the Froggy Fave!!! Thanks SO MUCH for participating in Val's July designer template challenge. :wubb

And please remember to link up your gallery image over at Val's blog to be eligible for the random drawing. :-)
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @cfile Wow, you've made my day, once again, thank you so much! You are so kind to me.
      @marijke Thank you, my girl was a sweetie! So photogenic.
      @Cherylndesigns Thank you, that was a big snow storm. Back then Hercules went outside and well, he wasn't thrilled with his decision to do so that day. He was the black cat in the film strip. George Washington was a wee kitten and has never gone outside. We no longer let our cats outside.
      cfile likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fantastic big photo page. Lovely use of the template
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
    • ArmyGrl
      Congratulations on the Froggy Favorite!!! The large photo format is eye catching!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @ArmyGrl Thank you so much! My girl, Topaz, she was so photogenic. Prettiest pup we'll ever have.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Jul 13, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    6.4 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).