jam-on-toast

Little Big Man

Little Big Man
jam-on-toast, Jun 24, 2022
Description:
Materials -
My Man! {Collab-Collection - options} by NBK Design and Jayce Paul Designs

My entry to the Inspiration challenge - every picture tells a story. I have a lot of photos that come with a story, but this one - taken a day before my son turned 2 is my and my husband's favorite. The camera - as per challenge requirements - is on the journal card bottom right. The journali reads:

Valdštein, April 24, 2010. This moment is etched into our memories forever - he point blank refused to walk and just stood there sulking. He looked so much like Josef - it was surreal. It may not have been THE first time ever he rebelled against what he was being told to do, but it was definitely the one we consider the beginning of Michal's 'terrible two's'. This was the first time we went to the castle, when I suggested we take the shortcut which ended up in us dragging our two strollers up the rocky mountain path... and when we on the way back we took the paved road and got lost...
Karen likes this.
    • cfile
      How cute and I love the photos .. the blended ones are great but the one you are pointing too is absolutely precious.. I bet you had a hard time keeping a straight face with his definite pout/sulking face.. so so cute.. love it. Thank you for sharing these photos and telling the story... all the elements and papers you chose are perfect here! Thanks for joining in on the June Inspiration Challenge!
    • ArmyGrl
      Ha! Wonderful story! Amazing little personalities!
    • Ferdy
      how cute!! I love this boyish page, so cool!!
    • HeatherB
      Wow, so many wonderful things - the sketch effect, the tiny out-of-bounds extraction, the split journaling, the blending, everything is perfect! What a cutie (despite the defiance!). Love this!!
    • HeatherB
    • JillW
      Your page is so creative! It's perfect in everyway! Congrulations on being a July Froggy Fave!!
    • jam-on-toast
      HeatherB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    jam-on-toast
    Date:
    Jun 24, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    488.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).