3BluEyedBabies

Little Baker

Little Baker
3BluEyedBabies, Jan 24, 2017
Description:
Winter Candyland Mini Kit by Kristin Aagard
Font: Serendipity
Journaling: Here she comes, recipe in hand, she's going to take over the kitchen. She's turning on the music. Now she's getting out all her ingredients. I wonder what she is baking today? I hope she remembers to turn off the beaters before she lifts the mixer and splashes me with batter! She's getting all the baking tools out. She must be making cut out cookies. Oh, look! They are so cute! She's making gingerbread cookies! It's really starting to smell good in here! I wish I could taste them! Hopefully, she cleans up her mess so her mommy doesn't get stuck doing it all. Yup! There she goes, she is doing the dishes! What a good kid!
    • norton94
      Love your journaling!! Lovely page and photos too! The cute gingerbread elements are a great touch
    • Natascha
      I still have a pack with gingerbread cookies that I need to make *oops* haha Fab journaling and awesome documentation, great page and sweet little cluster ;)
    • MrsPeel
      awwwwww she is beautiful!!!!!!!! and fun!!!!!! LOVE your journaling!!!!!!my daughter also started very early in the kitchen and she still loves it, though not much time these days.. I'm impressed with the patterned paper as background, i fear patterns lol i'm also craving cookies now!!!!! thanks so much for playing with us!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
    • KristinAagard
      Fun! Great journaling! Thank you for participating in the challenge. Well done! <3
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    3BluEyedBabies
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).