bellbird

literacy milestone

literacy milestone
bellbird, Oct 6, 2019
Trish and KarenB like this.
    • cfile
      Ha ha Love this Justine with your fabulous title work/journaling!!! Question is does your little one like to do crossword puzzles 10 years later? :) I love it with all the newspaper background and that wonderful alpha. Great page and composition. Those photos of your hubby and your little one are so so sweet!!!
      bellbird likes this.
    • Chippi
      This is gorgeous. All of that newsprint looks wonderful behind those beautiful photos!! And I really love how you aimed the "mum" taking the photo!
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @cfile lol - he doesn't mind them and will if he has to for school but he's more maths minded - thanks for your kind words!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @bellbird aww that is great.. My parents would do them all the time.. my Dad especially... Me I am only good with the rag crosswords (crosswords in the rag mags like the "Star" here in the US which is similar to the UK's Daily Mail) ... we do not buy the reguar paper. So glad though your son likes them !!!
      bellbird likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      absolutely gorgeous page! love the newspaper Background and the Title!
      bellbird likes this.
    • Trish
      stunning
      bellbird likes this.
    • busywoman139
      Adorable!!!! I am always hesitant to use busy papers on layouts but this is just fab!!!
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @busywoman139 I think I used to almost have a phobia of patterns anyway, I'd buy them & horde them & use cardstock instead but I obviously turned a corner at some point, I think the undo button helped!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bellbird
    Date:
    Oct 6, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).