Aerobigirl

Lipstick Almost Happened

Lipstick Almost Happened
Aerobigirl, Feb 15, 2022
Description:
Layout scrap-lifted from a layout by the amazing scrapper, @Sokee. Her layout is linked as the first comment, below.

Kit and supplies, except string - Lynn Grieveson, No Big Deal bundle

String - Rachel Jeffries - Heathland (recolored)
BLKinOR and SeattleSheri like this.
    • Aerobigirl
      Here is the original layout by @Sokee

[​IMG]
    • cfile
      Beautiful lift and what a fun thing to do with the family photo shoot. Love the photos of you and your daughter, and so glad she tried the lip gloss! She is beautiful and glad she knows she looks fantastic without it. So beautiful! I love the split paper and the wonderful photos on both sides .. It really balances the page, and wow to the amount of photos yet still keeping that white space inbetween.. beautiful composition too! Thanks for sharing and playing along with the Feb Scraplift Challenge.
    • Angela Toucan
      great story telling and colour choices. Fabulous scraplift.
    • Sokee
      That is way too long to go between family photos taken! I laughed out loud at her response to seeing herself with lip gloss on, lets just say that 90% of my life has been spent with no makeup on. Love how you added even more photos on the layout!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Aerobigirl
    Date:
    Feb 15, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    230.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    648px
    Height:
    648px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).