Description:
CD Muckosky Moving Forward
Michelle Godin I Heart You, Love and LIght, B&W Quirky Bits, BW Paper Basics,
Karah Fredericks Finishings 6
TLP MFEO Amy Wolff mistyhearts & Lili Lovely
    • TerriVB
      cute nose!! Love your hair!!!
    • designbylime
      Love, love your hair and your nose :) It's a happy face!
    • omuli
      I love the bold, strong feeling in this layout! My favorite is Mom Is Da Bomb :D
    • AnneN
      Just brilliant from start to finish....the hair is spot on! :)
    • cfile
      Linda this is fabulous! I love the scroll for a nose, and your hair is PERFECT!!! I just love your face! Each week I can see all the little bits you have added that are truly you. Awesome!!! Love the "Live Better" your happiness is shining through :)
    • Nemla
      what a great page this turned out to be , I love your hair and the nose is an inspiration.
    • purlz76
      LINDA !!! Your hair is matchy-matchy !!! I likey !!! Your whole face is oozing out so much AJ-artistry !!! Cooly !!!
    • AnneofAlamo
      I know you have been looking all around the web at art journaling fun things, and I want to say, your page seems painted, like it is hybrid. You have achieved a texture/tangible feel on your page that is fabulous! I love seeing you revealed! ♥
    • Dalis
      I LOVE her hair, is that Michelle's little girl up there all big and grown up? I love this linda! Love the contrast of the colors against all that gorgeous red.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh weeelllllll you cracked me up with the tittle!!!!!! LOL Love your happiness, ypour disposition and humor....and the head is great!!!!
      apologies I havent been on much, will write,and hopefully be able to be a be more siociable!!!
      gorgeous final product!!! Hugggzzz
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    redplaid3
    Date:
    Aug 24, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: