Harmony Oversize Torn Paper Masks
by Dawn Inskip,
Private & Confidential Layered Torn Paper Masks {M3 Oct 17}
by M3-Addons & Dawn Inskip,
Enjoy The Journey {Dressed Down}
by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
KarenB likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is so cute, Dalis. I just read your jounaling and now I know what limbers are. Cute pictures!
      Dalis likes this.
    • cfile
      Precious page Dalis! So glad you could share this special time you remembered as a young girl with Bianca. How precious and I love the mold you found too! Great journaling! What a special moment! Thanks for playing along with the journaling challenge!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Mrivas
      Great page and story Dalis, we used to buy some from a neighbor when I was a teenager. I don’t remember what they tasted like, I just know they were so good!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Mrivas So funny, I think every neighborhood had a limber dealer. LOL!!!!!!!!
      Mrivas and cfile like this.
    • Dalis
      @cfile @Cherylndesigns Thanks! It was fun to make, she really liked the flavor. Mind you it was a hot cocoa Godiva mix, what is NOT to like! LOL!!!!!
    • jazzmatazz
      Never heard of limbers. Will definitely have to look those up. Those Yeti molds are fun-tastic! And I love the photo of your daughter holding her creation so proudly. Wonderful LO!

BTW, I used to fly out of Puerto Rico all the time in the Navy. Where did you live?
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @jazzmatazz We lived about 10 mins from the regular airport and 7 mins from the air base in San Juan. My dad was in the Air Force Reserve, so we used to go there a lot to see the practices.
    • Dalis
      @jazzmatazz Tracy, it's a very latino recipe, it's like a popsicle but of course with very tropical flavors.
    • jazzmatazz
      @Dalis I routinely flew out of Roosevelt Roads, but did occasionally wander to San Juan and to El Yunque. LOVE El Yunque.

I never ran into Limber while I was in Puerto Rico, though I didn't often get the opportunity to eat off the base and taste the local cuisine.
    • Dalis
      @jazzmatazz Limber is something that you get more in your neighborhood. You wouldn't find limber anywhere else but knowing which lady in the neighborhood sold this precious things. LOL!!!!! We had 2 in our neighborhood, one did an amazing coconut one, the other one did an amazing milk (custard flavor) one. You would pay 25cents a piece, they would come in an 6 or 8 oz plastic cup. Not as fancy as these ones. LOL!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Jul 30, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    224.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).