dancingJaye

LilypadMOC5-thoughtsweb

LilypadMOC5-thoughtsweb
dancingJaye, Jan 6, 2017
Description:
My Day #5 ATC- Used Just Jaimee CUMistyBrushes-2, and AugustBrushFreebie for my paint, Bella Gypsy's Good Day solid9 for the background, and a morguefile photo for my river. Fonts: Beatrix Antiqua and Margueritas.

Like me, my 10 year old is really struggling with anxiety. We are trying different methods of dealing with it, and this quote has become particularly effective for both of us as we learn to keep living a happy life in spite of anxiety, so I chose it for my ATC, and as a nice side benefit, I am printing this for her to carry with her.
KarenB likes this.
    • NancyP
      Just beautiful! Very calming effects. Love how the quote covers the whole card.
    • jenn mccabe
      oh wow, this is incredible! i love the quote - and love that you picked something so meaningful to you and DD, hope it helps to keep these words in your heart. hugs!
    • Karen
      That darn anxiety! My 10 year old is struggling a bit with it too. I will share this fabulous quote! I love how you've captured since with the nature scene blended into the background!
    • Sokee
      This is beautiful!
      My dil struggles also, in high school they put her on medicine she took herself off it as she hated the way it made her feel. She runs she has found that is a major help for her.
      dancingJaye likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful ATC and quote.. you are acing the challenges. I hope things improve for your daughter and her anxiety wanes.
    • Karen
      Just wanted to give you a head's up that we are doing a digital ATC swap this month and you can use this ATC for to play along! Check out the detail HERE. I'd love to have everyone play along! It's a great way to get a full resolution copy of everyone's ATC from the MOC challenge! :) But hurry, there are only a couple more days to play along! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    dancingJaye
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    266.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    750px
    Height:
    1050px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).