Dady, Dec 10, 2019
Description:
Spring Story - Digital & Printable Kit | The Committed Crafter
Story-Maker-Freebie-No-01 | The Committed Crafter
    • Sokee
      This is sooo pretty!!
      Dady likes this.
    • SharLamb
      I am always drawn to, and impressed with, and touched by your digital art. I had a light bulb moment today when I saw this layout. Ever since I've been digi-scrapping, I've bounced between styles. But it is clean and simple that I'm attracted to in the galleries. I'm sure I will still do some artsy and grungy and "traditional" pages (I know you do too!), but from now on, I'm giving myself permission to not feel compelled to, or think I'm less of an "artist" when I don't! I have much to thank you for, Geraldine...especially that you share Nuage with me! Your inspiration to me is priceless. And this is another GORGEOUS page. What else could we expect?!
      Dady and wombat146 like this.
    • wombat146
      @SharLamb What an absolutely sweet comment to make Sharron! Geraldine is indeed a wonderful artist and I have enjoyed her beautiful imagery over the years!! Happy to hear that you will be giving this style a go as well........... there is no need to stick in one scrapping genre, I am all over the place, just depends on how I am feeling! lol!!

Geraldine, what a beautifully soft and dreamy page you have created! The colour of those tulips are so very pretty! I have been introduced to tulips in a big way down here in Tasmania. There are so many different varieties of colour and form!! I am surprised that the previous owners hadn't planted any in this garden, but I certainly will after I re-design the garden layout a bit! :) Stunning work as always! :)
      Dady and SharLamb like this.
    • Dady
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Dady
    Date:
    Dec 10, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    201.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).