burnbright

Lilypad-Nov-Challenge-BYOC

Lilypad-Nov-Challenge-BYOC
burnbright, Nov 7, 2018
Description:
November BYOC challenge
One of my favourite pictures from our wedding. Four years have flown by.

Template
Lynn Grieveson Finnfara Template
Papers
Forever Joy Chestnut Lane
Elements
Designed by Soco This Is Us
Styles
Mommyish Nov 2018 BYOC Styles - rub on
bjc, ForeverJoy and KarenB like this.
    • flowersgal
      What a beautiful and special layout. Great photo of your two sitting among those golden leaves and what a masterful selection of patterns and colors you have chosen to accent it.
    • KarenB
      Gorgeous colouring and layout. Love how you used the title. Beautiful :)
    • cfile
      congratulations and Happy 4th Anniversary! Wishing you many many more happy years together!!! I really love your wedding photo and what a perfect choice of template to use for it. The torn photo edge is really perfect and I love the golds and browns to match all those glorious fall leaves on the steps from the backdrop of your photo. I like all the white space here too.. it draws the viewers eye directly to your photo. Gorgeous! Nice mix of the BYOC kits and thank you too for joining in on the challenge. Your page is beautiful!!
    • LynnG
      So beautiful!!
    • ForeverJoy
      This is beautiful! I love how you brought out the autumn in the photo with your papers and ellies- and man! it's a terrific photo! :beat
    • burnbright
      cfile and KarenB like this.
    • bjc
      love this layout. love the tears, the colors , the papers and of course the photo . happy anniversary
    • keepscrappin
      I can feel the loving care you've poured into this page... BEAUTIFUL!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    burnbright
    Date:
    Nov 7, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    62.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).