lm44west

Lilypad-march-photography-updated

Lilypad-march-photography-updated
lm44west, Mar 28, 2020
Description:
Allison Pennington Puddle Jumper
cookingmylife, Donitab and Justagirl like this.
    • lm44west
      A. Pennington Puddle Jumper
    • Justagirl
      oh wow look at this page! I think we all have this problem hehe, not entirely convinced its a bad problem to have haha. Fantastic Low angle shot, you nailed the challenge!
    • SharLamb
      that was my room a long time ago. After holding on to it for several years after discovering digital, I donated a lot to my grandkids’ schools, sold a few big ticket items and artsy rubber stamps, then donated the rest to my favorite stamp store who in turn donated to various places such as senior centers, children’s hospitals, etc. I’m SO glad. There’ve only been a couple of times I wish I still had something from The Big Dig-Out! But I do love your page. The striped paper is not only beautiful, it seems sort of symbolic.
    • flowersgal
      Great page and I can relate -- so many things I purchased and didn't use during my paper scrapping days that are still taking up room in my office. And now, so many digital goodies I have purchased that live on my hard drive but never get used. Nice layout and photo.
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    lm44west
    Date:
    Mar 28, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).