carrie1977

Life With a Migraine

Life With a Migraine
carrie1977, Oct 23, 2018
Description:
Journaling: This one was a bad one. I really wanted to just curl up in a ball and cry but even that hurt.

The Fitbit screenshot shows how many hours I spent sleeping. Attempted to get up at 9:00am. Back to sleep at 12:30pm to 5:30pm. Woke up for a bit and back in bed for the night by 7:00pm and woke up the next morning at 5:45am which is much more like me. I felt better the next day but just sort of felt like I had a hangover. Migraine hangovers are a very real thing.

All The Feels Part Two and Three - Lilypad Collabs
All The Feels Freebies - Paislee Press, Dawn Inskip, Pink Reptile Designs and Little Butterfly Wings
Hark. Another Very Small Alpha. and Tramp Stamp Volume 1: Basic Shapes by Allison Pennington
MrsPeel, Carol K. and Tree City like this.
    • SharLamb
      So sorry you suffer with migraines. I have trouble coping with a "normal" headache...I can't imagine. Your page depicts it so well...wish I could say "beautifully," but that doesn't seem like quite the right word for this! You know what I mean!
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • carrie1977
      @SharLamb Haha! Yes, I know what you mean. And, thank you. :beat
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Carol K.
      This is an amazing page! I'm right there with you! I'm on the edge of one right now...love the little girl!
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • bellbird
      i'm always amazed at how well art can convey things we can't see and this is one of those pages - everything from the colours and messy mix of paints and layers (which is perfect!) to the placement and cut-out and angled words - this page makes me feel and that is a testament to how well you have created this (glad to see you got some dark blue deep sleep as well though, the red patches on those sleep graphs are my nemesis!)
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • Tree City
      ugh. Migraines are horrible and they're one of those things that people truly can't understand unless they've experienced one. While I absolutely hate that you deal with migraines, I have to agree with Justine: this is such a great page to show that frustration and the "swear words" (what do you call the punctuation used to represent swear words? Do they have a name?) are perfect, too. Congrats on the Froggy Fave!
    • carrie1977
      Thank you @Carol K. I hope you are feeling better. (HUGS)
      Thank you @bellbird ! Sometimes a little bit of scrap therapy just helps to get the frustration out. And, thank you for the Froggy Fave!
      Thank you @Tree City ! I have no idea what those swear word symbols are called but I'm sure there is a technical name for them. LOL!
    • MrsPeel
      @bellbird you beat me with the Froggy Fave.... Carrie, my dear girl, you know how much I love you and how much you have been an inspiration to me for over 5 years ,,,every page of yours is amazing, and this is just.... I cannot find the proper word...it is that magic of ours with the beauty of scrapbooking that can turn some very ugly things into a magnificent piece of art........ super well deserved FF....every bit of the page is awesome....and I am with you on knowing about migraines.... I fear them and, even though over the past 16 years I have learned how to keep them relatively at bay...they still come and ...well, you know. AWESOME page. So so glad to be able to be around again, your page just made my heart sing.[​IMG]
    • carrie1977
      @MrsPeel Thank you, my sweet Cynthia ! I know my migraine a couple times a month doesn't even compare to what you deal with on a daily basis so I appreciate your sweet comments. :bk
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • caapmun
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    carrie1977
    Date:
    Oct 23, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).