KittyY

Life list - london

Life list - london
KittyY, Sep 19, 2019
Description:
Journaling:
In 2014 we decided to make a life list - we were in a place of grief and focusing on something positive helped us in the journey. We placed many random things on this list - things that made our hearts dream the impossible. One thing we put on our list was to see where John Wesley preached in England. England! A place I could never picture getting to go. Well, fast forward 5 years and Howard got a new job. A new job that took him all sorts
of interesting places, places that I could even tag a long to. The first of these adventures took us to London. It didn’t hit me until I was on my way to the airport that God reminded me of that item we put on our list that was in England. I was flooded with the love of God and how He orchestrates details that we could never plan. That He loves to put dreams in our hearts and make them happen.

(The full list is listed here: https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/life-list-moc-7-7.375325/)

Used:
Weekend Stories
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Weekend-Stories-elements.html
    • KarenB
      I just love your journaling. So glad you got to take that trip. Love your layout with the fab photos. Brilliant memory keeping :)
      KittyY likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Love the idea of your "Life List" and seeing you document the completion of some of the items on the list. Your layout is lovely.
      KittyY likes this.
    • zinzilah
      this is wonderful, I hope the trip helped you to go through your hard time. The pictures are wonderful
      KittyY likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    KittyY
    Date:
    Sep 19, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    187.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).