lmccandless

Life is Sweet (MOC6 - Day 1)

Life is Sweet (MOC6 - Day 1)
lmccandless, Jan 1, 2018
Description:
My oldest daughter enjoying a milkshake while home from college for winter break. It really has been sweet having her with us this month.

Striped paper, paint and word art from Storyteller 2016 :: A Sweet Life Collab Kit - April Add-on by Just Jaimee
Solid paper from June BYOC 2015 - Textured Gesso Papers by Just Jaimee
Washi tape from After the Rain: a TLP Collab
Journal card, confetti (x2) and label from Memory Pockets Monthly Add-on Collection: FOUNDATION
Frame from beach cottage elements by Amy Wolff
Stitching from Glad Tidings, Etc: Elements by Allison Pennington
Ga_L, jenn mccabe, lorieh and 2 others like this.
    • bellbird
      glad you got some good moments like this with her! love how you used that vellum frame and the gesso paper with the icecream wordart sticker is to die for! (and good to see you blind scrapping :) )
      lmccandless likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Swoon! What a beautiful photo and glad you had her home for awhile :) It's tough when they get older and aren't around as much! I really love the vellum frame and that beautiful texture in the background! This is just lovely!
      lmccandless likes this.
    • jjpederson125
      Great composition! Love the patterned paper down low with the stitching and date tag. The coloring and texture of background paper makes it even feel like ice cream. =) so awesome!
      lmccandless likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      what Jan said ... SWOON! Laura this is incredible! Playful, delicate, sweet and just so perfectly scrapped down to the last detail. Gosh she looks so much like you! So glad you had a lovely time together! :beat
    • Ga_L
      nice page, love the vellum frame and the use of the white space. thanks for sharing.
    • mrs2a50
      I can't tell you how happy I am to see you scrap! This is just all sorts of pretty - soft and feminine! Love that vellum frame!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    lmccandless
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    210.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).