Pachimac

Life is a Journey

Life is a Journey
Pachimac, Jul 19, 2020
Description:
I used the FAB new July MMM - "This is Me For Now" and Little Butterfly Wings "Feelings" Elements Add on Pack

My scraplift meld was of Karen W's "So Fortunate" where I took the inspiration of small fun little pieces and no personal picture, but a sketch of a girl.

My second lift was of Hey Jude's "Pure Happiness", from which I took the spray of butterflies and the placement of the photo in the middle.
KarenB and cinderella like this.
    • mcurtt
      Great take on the scraplift! Loving that art doll with her awesome advice.
    • HeatherB
      Great job with the scraplift! Love all the orange and blue and the art doll and your amazing shadow work on the elements. Wonderful page!
    • HeyJude
      Fabulous page! I love how you took inspiration from the two pages. Such beautiful colors and the scattering of elements really gives the page some depth without making it look too busy.
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been spotlighted on The Lilypad Blog today! :goldstars
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pachimac
    Date:
    Jul 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).