LynnG

Life interrupted

Life interrupted
LynnG, Apr 3, 2020
Description:
DD walking down the middle of the usually busy city street round the corner from our apartment. (We are allowed to walk in our local neighbourhood for exercise and to buy food).

I used my Round Here templates and Now is the Time Kit
    • A-M
      What great perspective in your photo to show was is going on in our world right now. I like your colourful stamped side border.
      LynnG likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      This is great, the side border is awesome. Isn't it strange how the cities are just ghost towns!
      LynnG likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      fantastic page, love all the brush work!
      LynnG likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful
      LynnG likes this.
    • StefanieS
      I envy you the ability to walk around.
      Great shot of the empty street around her, but love the can do attitude she shows, just like her Mama.
      LynnG likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Boy isn't life interrupted! Good repeat of all the circles.
      LynnG likes this.
    • sharonb
      Life is interupted and this is a great perspective. Love all the brushwork
      LynnG likes this.
    • LynnG
      @Eyeore We are so lucky. Although we always go out together which is definitely us playing it safe as she almost certainly would be fine on her own. But a few oddballs out on the streets and often not enough other people around! :agree
      StefanieS likes this.
    • JenEm
      Love the diagonal flow of this, and how the colors pick up the colors in your photo. Your restrictions sound very similar to ours. Gorgeous page, Lynn. :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Designer Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    LynnG
    Date:
    Apr 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    604.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).