Life in Pictures: Strasbourg
LynnG, Sep 29, 2016
Description:
On top of Strasbourg Cathedral with DD

I used my "Life in Pictures No.03" template album

Thanks for looking :-)
JenEm and KarenB like this.
    • Amson
      DD has grown since this photo. (Just read your newsletter). I love this album and great photo.
    • AnneofAlamo
      okay, it is your Polly stalker..I do have a silly question? How do you do your numbers on the Photo No.? I was completely stumped and just put a 1...lol, are yours random or do they have meaning?
      and as always, I am a fan of your memories and your templates ♥
    • LynnG
      @AnneofAlamo For the albums I did for my Mum and Dad the numbers were random. But this album was one I actually did for myself (shock, horror) that was '50 years in 50 pages" and the numbers are chronological. Didn't want to flood the gallery with 50 pages and my whole life though LOL ;-)
    • DixieDoesPSP
      I am in awe of this entire album. It is so simple and elegant. I love it.
    • ArmyGrl
      @LynnG I don't think we'd mind (just, not all at once). Your albums are awesome and inspirational. I am amazed at all the places you've been. What a great a gift for your daughter, to be a world traveler.
    • gwtwred
      What a beautiful layout! I absolutely love the map overlay in the background. It adds just the perfect touch of color to the classic feel of the rest of the layout.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Designer Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    LynnG
    Date:
    Sep 29, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    152.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).