mcurtt

Li-Li-Wee_2019-09_September_01_Cover-Girl_web

Li-Li-Wee_2019-09_September_01_Cover-Girl_web
mcurtt, Sep 1, 2019
Description:
Credits: Li Li Wee - M3 January 2019, M3 Sept 2018 - Back Then, M3 July 2018, Self Love, M3 March 2019 addon- In the Book. M3 Feb 2019 - Follow Your Dreams.
Lisa B and KittyY like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is SO awesome!! It would make the perfect cover for your magazine!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • cinderella
      You're super fast!
      Your page is amazing, Marilyn. I love how you incorporated so many artsy elements. I had to laugh at "Driving lessons 102 - Parking"! (because I haven't even taken 101!)
      Thanks for joining us in this challenge. I hope you had fun and be back next week for mission 2!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns @cinderella Thank you both! Yep, driving #102 is not easy for me. I learned to drive back in my 20's, but never kept up with it, other than keeping my license active. After retirement, DH & I both decided I needed to get that refresher course, so in April, I started again. A bit rocky (DH yells a lot, he's probably scared to death) & rusty at first, but I've not hit anything which is the main thing. :-)
    • flowersgal
      Just fabulous! Love the photo of you with the reflections in your glasses and all the little "bits" of info on the cover. And those drips of red paint along with the other reds really make your layout pop.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt I love reading the back story for your page! I had to chuckle over John yelling. He doesn't seem like the type. Haha Driving 102 - that's a good one. Thanks for filling us in. I still think you should use this on the cover of your next magazine. It's perfect!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • bestcee
      This is so fabulous! I love the way you designed it!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Guest Designers
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Sep 1, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).