Lgrieveson_InspirationChall_Nov2020_flowersgal_web

Lgrieveson_InspirationChall_Nov2020_flowersgal_web
flowersgal, Nov 20, 2020
Description:
Lynn Grieveson Inspiration Challenge - Nov 2020
Credits:
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Jul-Collection.html
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Tearing-Along-templates.html

Note - The layout I never wanted to make but sometimes you just have to scrap out your emotions in the moment.
chastml likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      oh bless you. your journaling is so heart felt and yet so beautiful too.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I'm so sorry, Patsy. The holidays are going to be so sad for a lot of people. I remember the very first Thanksgiving that Chuck and I were all alone. I was very depressed. Of course, the restaurants were open, so we could at least go out and eat. We got a traditional Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings. Sending you lots of hugs. Your layout is beautiful.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Heartfelt journaling. I hear you. For Christmas this year, it will be just DH & me. John's family cancelled their gathering (usually in excess of 25 people). My brother would drive in from Chicago. He's staying at home as well. Sad times...
      flowersgal likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Oh Patsy...I'm so sorry for you. Living all over the world, I'm used to small/no family holidays but it must be hard for those who are used to a big crowd. To next year...god willing!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • LynnG
      It's so, so sad.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • apottinger
      :( :( :( Covid is stealing so much joy from all of us....you've journaled so perfectly what I think so many of us are feeling. Beautiful page and thank you for sharing! <3
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Electra
      I am so sorry Patsy, I cry with you for you. Thank you for being honest and know how very loved you are by so many. :beat:heartlub:beat:heartlub
    • StefanieS
      I feel your heart ache, so sorry that it feels like yet another blow. Love the way you documented it though, the pink balancing the blue I love the torn split Bg layers.
      My family is also isolating - haven't seen my Aunt and Uncle nor cousins since before March.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Nov 20, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).