Serena

Lets-Get-Lost

Lets-Get-Lost
Serena, Jul 25, 2018
Description:
Credits: (All on sale today 50% off!!! 7-24-18!!)

Allison Pennington: Get Lost: Adventure-bets, Get Lost: Embellishments, Get Lost: Patterns & Backgrounds

Sabrina's Creations: Clean and Simple n29

Thank you for looking!
Dalis and KarenB like this.
    • cfile
      sweet page Serena! Love the photo of the roses and that cute little fluffy bird! Love the papers and elements you used.. all the "white space".. love te clean and simple scrap and journaling. Lovely like you my friend!
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @cfile This means a lot coming from you, my sweet Christa! Super super hugs!!!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      Serena likes this.
    • Dalis
      When are you coming back?
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @Dalis This was FROM my trip to Chicago! :D Those were photos I took while we were wandering around! I missed putting the date on it! It was from 2016!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Serena I know.... so when are you coming back to Chicago? It would be so fun to meet!
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @Dalis WHAT?!?!?! YES!!!! Yes please!!! October 2nd or 3rd, I'm hoping to be out there! BTS is having a concert there and I can DEFINITELY make time to come hang out!!! :happydance2
      Dalis likes this.
    • Serena
      @Dalis Ooooh! You said when are you coming BACK... okay, I thought you meant that I was going to be gone and then come "back" to the LilyPad!! My brain is somewhat functioning now!!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Serena Let me know when you are coming fo'sure! I'm only 45 mins from the city!!!!
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @Dalis Ahhh! I'm SOOOO excited already!!! I'll get to SUPER SQUISH HUG YOU FOR REAL!!!! (don't worry, I'll actually be SUPER shy at first until I know your boundaries, but you're definitely getting a squishhug!!! hehe!)
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Allison Pennington
    Uploaded By:
    Serena
    Date:
    Jul 25, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    631.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).