sm_amber, Mar 23, 2022
Description:
Winter Days - Designed by Soco
Diamonds No. 3 Templates - Designed by Soco
Little Sew & Sew Lines - Erica Zane
Got Gesso? Vol. 3 - Litabells Designs
MrsPeel and LynnG like this.
    • keepscrappin
      love the diamond shapes, stacked photos and frosty feel... brrr!
      sm_amber likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Sounds like quite the snow storm! I love the picture you got of it! I love the goodies layered between the photos and the use of snowflakes!
      sm_amber likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Great tilted photos of your snowy time. Lovely layout and delightful mix of patterns and elements.
      sm_amber likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      not sure if I have ever mentioned, I feel a bit speechless with your gallery, not just the one or another page...but the whole gallery... you are so talented, the beauty of your choices here sends the message of the feeling of home in winter, everything so superbly elegant , those clusters on the edges with PERFECT shadows.....I could go on and on..... also always loved your creations as a designer, and have the most beautiful memories of ScrapMatters, I think when I look at your pages I see the whole package... not just the beauty visually, but what comes from the person you are an comes through the pages.... anyways I ll leave you alone before you get bored and tired of me LOL
      Gorgeous page, as always
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      sm_amber likes this.
    • sm_amber
      Oh, @MrsPeel thank you so much for such a meaningful comment. :wub I know it's not always easy for you to type out a lot, and the fact that you did it here, combined with the beautiful, heartfelt things you said really made my day. Thank you so, so much, friend. :heartslub
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Designed by Soco
    Uploaded By:
    sm_amber
    Date:
    Mar 23, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    622.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).