amandac

Let it snow .... please!

Let it snow .... please!
amandac, Dec 8, 2018
Description:
My constant refrain during our hot as heck Christmas' ..... just a little snow? Please?
Credits:
Brown Paper Packages | Kit by Mommyish
Wintertide: Elements by Allison Pennington
Creekside element pack by Lynn Grieveson
Eucalyptus: Mixed Media Kit by Rachel Jefferies
Winter in the Woods Carys Art Dolls by Rebecca McMeen
Winter in the Woods by Rebecca McMeen
MrsPeel, Laure and FarrahJobling like this.
    • bellbird
      LOL this speaks to me on a whole different level! Your version of the carol is awesome and the girl and bunny are so adorable with it (i think though they'd have to start taking the whole climate change thing seriously if it snowed for real in your neck of the woods!)
      amandac and trishrulz like this.
    • trishrulz
      Love this! that girl is the shit! Gosh Imagine it did snow in QLD! no thank you LOL
      amandac likes this.
    • Laure
      So nice page! It's so creative! I love every bit of it :heartlub
      And I want some snow for christmas too. In my littler corner of the world, we are used with snow in winter, but right now, I'm not sure our wish will be granted! Temperatures are not cold enough...
      amandac likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOL Amanda!!!! I used to be like that when living in Brazil, remember hearing in a TV soap about "white Christmas" and dreaming of it.... until we spent our first Xmas here in London...and as beautiful as it is...we almost froze so I love it to look from inside, preferable snuggling with warm blankets in front of the tele or in bed!!! LOL I am so so happy to be able to be around again and scrapping, and you, as always, are an inspiration! love the doll you chose, the light gives the whole page a warm feel, and OMG to your credits list!!!! and despite of so many designers, different packs, you seamlessly stitch together in to one super harmonizing page!!!!!! gorgeous, gorgeous, and ohhh how much I missed you!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    amandac
    Date:
    Dec 8, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).