Description:
Created for MOC9 Day 08 - One Color/Hue. Supplies used include:

Moon Flowers (Dressed Up) | Fiddle-Dee-Dee
Cake Walk | ForeverJoy
Happy Day | Collection by Sara Gleason & Mommyish
Color Me Happy Bundle | Bella Gypsy
Summer Nights Collection | Bella Gypsy
Cupcake sticker and floral fan from Cake Smash by Amber Labau
Title created with fonts Budge and Candara and Stylin' #253 Glittery Goodness | Mommyish
JenEm and nhudao like this.
    • gonewiththewind
      Good gravy davy! This is stunning! Love those precious photos and the flowers and hues of pink are just perfection!
      angiekey likes this.
    • angiekey
      @gonewiththewind Well, it's an utterly amazing template! Thank you for supplying some of the best tools in my scrapbooking toolkit. I'm constantly reaching for your templates when I want to create a layout that's filled with clustery elegance.
    • SeattleSheri
      Such ridiculously cute photos and I just adore all of the pink florals! Really fabulous page! Thanks for playing along with my challenge! :heartlub
      angiekey likes this.
    • JenEm
      Wow, wow and WOW! I saw this in the challenge thread and had to come in for a closer look. Angie, this is all kinds of wonderful! Those photos are too cute, and you have showcased them to perfection with your choice of elements and shadowing. The vertical ribbon and the word arts add wonderful flow to your page. I love this so much! Congratulations! Your page is a Froggy Favorite! :)
    • StefanieS
      Congrats on you very well deserved Froggie faves. Love the way you gathered so many gorgeous flowers all in one place. So pretty and perfect for a little girl celebration.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    angiekey
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    222.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).