Sharon-Dewi

Les Cascades Du Sautadet

Les Cascades Du Sautadet
Sharon-Dewi, Jan 26, 2021
Description:
MOC 23 - Interview About The Past

Journaling reads:
Les Cascades du Sautadet
A conversation between Tim and Sharon in 2021, about a memory from the summer of 2006...

Do you remember that time we went to Les Cascades du Sautadet in France?
T - Yes of course! I think about it often.
S - Me too! I think we went there during our first summer vacation together back in 2006.
T - Hmmm... I'm not sure about that. Wasn't it a year later? I'm actually not even sure how we got to that location.
S - I remember that we went there together with Pieter and Caroline who had bought an old car for little money just to use for that one vacation. I can't recall what kind of car it was however, do you remember?
T - Ah yes, it was a Citroën BX. Then it's indeed possible it was in 2006.

What is your most vivid memory of that day?
T - Well, jumping of those high rocks together of course.
S - That wasn't jumping together. You jumped and out of nowhere you grabbed me by my arm and dragged me down along with you.
T - If I hadn't you'd probably stayed on top of that rock the entire day. It was taking you way too long to jump by yourself.
S - It might have been the scariest moment of my life. I cried all the way down and really thought I was going to die. I was so mad at you!
T - But it all turned out okay right?
S - Well, when I think about that moment when I stood there on top of those rocks and looked down to the water I still get sweaty hands instantly.

How high do you think those rocks were?
T - I guess about 11 or 12 meters high.
S - That high!?! I knew it was a long way down to the water, but I didn't think it was that high.
T - There were two different rocks form which you could jump off. A lower and a higher one. You even jumped from the highest one all by yourself later that day.
S - Really? I must have forgotten about that. Didn't you go with me for that jump?
T - No, I had to stay down so I could take a picture of you jumping.
S - Ah, that makes sense. Anything for a good picture!

To create this layout I used the "Remember When..." bundle by Sabrina's Creations.
katell likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Sharon-Dewi
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    814.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).