Karen

Leco Picnic

Leco Picnic
Karen, Jul 28, 2011
    • Cristina
      Oh how fun!! This kit is just perfect for this page!
    • Beckie
      so cool! i love the red curtain - it really pulls together the movie feel! the journaling in the movie marquis too - perfect! your whole page design is really great :)
    • HeatherB
      I love the costumes (my boys would be so excited to dress up as either Darth Vador or a Clone Trooper), but where is you and your tin man? Love the way you journaled on the marquis.
    • Mi Monteiro
      I loved it...great!!!
    • cherryberry
      How much fun is that? I'm like Heather - I was wondering where your Tin Man costume is. LOL Great page Karen.
    • Karen
      Nobody ever takes pictures of me! A co-worker took the one of me on the ride w my son, otherwise I wouldn't be on the page at all! LOL! I do wish I'd thought to hand my camera to my hubby and make him take you. Ah well, there's always next year. :)
    • Kate
      Aawww look at the mini Darth Vader!! This is great, that curtain on the side with the layered papers behind really sets everything off perfectly! You;ll have to take a photo of yourself before you go next time, your public wants to see you! :)
    • Tiff
      A wonderfully recorded memory, and a really fun page.
    • norton94
      Such cute costumes, but I agree, you have to hand that camera off for the group shot! LOL Perfect mix of kit and theme! So fun!
    • amandaresende
      SOOO much fun! LOVE every bit of this :wub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Jul 28, 2011
    View Count:
    Comment Count: