KayTeaPea

Leaves!

Leaves!
KayTeaPea, Mar 2, 2017
Description:
Fiddle Dee Dee- Torn template
Font: Traveling Typewriter
Lynn Grieveson- Bergen- Alpha; Light Me Home- leaves; Be Curious- background paper
Sahin Studio- Chesterfield- wooden paper, coffee stains
SLKendall, BevG, tceattle and 3 others like this.
    • StefanieS
      Such a cutie! Love the large photo and the fun addition of the tears that add a delightful unexpected dimensional touch.
      KayTeaPea likes this.
    • Mylinn
      KayTeaPea likes this.
    • Chippi
      What a gorgeous photo! I love the tears, the give it that something extra. Great journalling and I love that you have used just white and browns.
    • redplaid3
      Wow, this is so beautiful. The picture is wonderful and so is the layout. I like the ripped edges and the leaves.
    • tceattle
      What an amazing layout! I love the ripped effect of the big photo. The brightly colored leaves anchoring the corners really draw the eyes in to your subject. And, oh my goodness, is your subject just the most adorable little sweetie ever?!
    • BevG
      Love the photo and the leaves are perfect!
    • HeatherB
      Oh my goodness, he is darling!! Love the photo and the use of the ripped template and the brightly coloured leaves. Congrats on the Froggy Fav!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    KayTeaPea
    Date:
    Mar 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).