Learners

Learners
HeatherB, Dec 22, 2020
Description:
License to Drive and On the Road by Kristin Aagard
Ribbon Rainbow 1 by Paula Kesselring
Right Now (leaf) by Designed by Soco
Ribbon Remnants by Gina Miller

Cindy's Layered Templates: Trio Pack 89 Just for Journaling 28 by Cindy Schneider
MrsPeel likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Lovely layout and interesting journaling. Love all the elements that fit so well with the driving theme.
      HeatherB likes this.
    • bcgal00
      What a great milestone to document!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I had made a note to come look at this closer, I have been making notes of pages of yours for a couple of months, still I think I should go even further than 2 months... I haven't been on the mood for much lately, but coming to your gallery brings me that feeling of wanting to get scrapping.... love the take on the template, the marvelous way in which you combine patterns, and love the idea of clustering leaves with eleme ts other than flowers!!!!!! absolutely amazing!!!!!!!![​IMG]
      HeatherB likes this.
    • Saar
      What a perfect photoless layout. I love the all the layers, the page design, the clusters, the colors, the details, the story... I love how you documented the journey. Beautiful work!
      HeatherB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    HeatherB
    Date:
    Dec 22, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).