Psychozoe

Lead-SD-Lynn-G-chall-Sept-18

Lead-SD-Lynn-G-chall-Sept-18
Psychozoe, Sep 9, 2018
Description:
Lead, SD is so beautiful. We went in June and it had been raining a lot, so it was really green. Such beautiful buildings, too.

Template Sidelined by Lynn Grieveson

Sometimes Prickly by Lynn Grieveson
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Sometimes-Prickly-Kit.html

Snapshots by Lynn Grieveson

Font: Boots & Spurs
LynnG, RJMJ and Dalis like this.
    • bellbird
      certainly looks picturesque! that alpha or font in the worn yellow wood is perfect too and your flower clusters are just amazing - awesome depth here and that tucked in little postge stamp just about says it all! wonderful!
      Psychozoe likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      South Dakota? that is on my bucket list, and I seriously thought, it was a rocky brown place (mt. rushmore and all). YOU totally vanished that thought with this green and lush and oh so gorgeous page!
      Psychozoe likes this.
    • RJMJ
      OMG!...OMG!...OMG!...What An Amazing Page!...Can't Stop Staring...Those Colors Are Seriously Lush & Amazing!...Wow! The Use Of Those Perfectly Placed Flowers!...GORGEOUS!!!...I Have This Wonderful Kit But I Never Thought Of Using It In This Way!...Just Can't Stop Loving This Color Combo!...Perfect Blues & Greens & Yellows!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I Love This So Much That I Chose This As A Totally....#awesomefroggyfavorite!!!!!!!!!!!!...!...You Have Been FROGGIED! For September!...:heartslub
      Psychozoe likes this.
    • Dalis
      Love your torn pages on the sides.
      Psychozoe likes this.
    • Tree City
      Oh wow so beautiful! Pics are wonderful (yea for the rain lol) and the colors complement them so well. I didn't see this in the gallery; so glad @RJMJ showed it off in Froggy Faves so I could feast my eyes on all the gorgeousness! What a beautiful use of the template!
      Psychozoe likes this.
    • Psychozoe
      Im awed by all your wonderful comments! thank you all!! @bellbird the stamp was the icing on the cake!
      @AnneofAlamo oh its so beautiful there....even all around mt. rushmore and crazy horse monument. The rocks are so beautifully jutting out from h
      the green, rolling hills and the pine trees. Seriously we wanted to move there after vacationing there.

@RJMJ thank you thank you!! im honored for a froggie favorite :bk:frog

@Dalis thank u!

@Tree City Sarah, thank u!
      bellbird and Tree City like this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love your photos
      Psychozoe likes this.
    • gduncan
      WOW! What a GORGEOUS page!!!!!! Your flower clusters are awesome, and the colors in the photos go so well with the kit you chose. Now, I want that kit!!!
      Psychozoe likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Wow, fabulous layout and well deserving of a froggie fave. I love the amazing photos and the pops of the blue and yellow that perfectly highlight them. Thanks for playing along with our challenge this month.
      Psychozoe likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Psychozoe
    Date:
    Sep 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).