Le lendemain
Lynne-Marie, May 4, 2022
Description:
credits:
Juliette
Press Play 06
LynnG and MrsPeel like this.
    • Smwhite
      I love this photo of Caleb and his grandmother! Your boys have grown up in leaps and bounds during your design respite! Your banner shapes frame the page beautifully!
      Lynne-Marie likes this.
    • Lynne-Marie
      @Smwhite yes! Can you believe that he will be a dad in 4 and 1/2 months!!
    • MrsPeel
      gorgeous!!!!!! I had to look up "lendemain" didn't know that word... they both look beautiful, the photo in B& white contrasting with your colors with a soft feeling, those marevliouys shadows, your elegance always present......LOVE love LOVE!!!!! now he looks sooooooo very young!!!!!! I need to look through your gallery more to keep up with what is going on ...as I assume "son marriage " means it was his wedding? Congrats!!!!! and I pray I look as great as Grandmaman when Sarita gets married!!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      Lynne-Marie likes this.
    • Lynne-Marie
      @MrsPeel yes! He got married last summer and now his wife is expecting their first child for September! They married at ages 19 and 20 after a 4 year courtship. Young, but mature and well prepared. They took a marriage prep course beforehand through our church. I am so proud to see how well they are handling themselves. Caleb got a really good job in sales and is now making more than I do after 20 years teaching!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynne-Marie
    Uploaded By:
    Lynne-Marie
    Date:
    May 4, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    233.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).