mywisecrafts

LBW_SOSN_09092020_Roadway To Heaven

LBW_SOSN_09092020_Roadway To Heaven
mywisecrafts, Sep 8, 2020
Description:
These woodsy notions & messy stitches were the perfect addition to this tribute of my sister and her boyfriend. One of my favorite pictures of them!

Lots of blending....used the roadway in the camps cape kit to create the "roadway" to heaven. Woody Notions used in the middle of the flowers. Messy Stitches around the photo & in the cluster.

Credits:
Campscape Collab Kit By Little Butterfly Wings
Woodsy Notions by Little Butterfly Wings
Messy Stitches by Little Butterfly Wings
Tree Photos in background are from Unspalsh and edited by me
Font: Bebas Neue
LynnG and RJMJ like this.
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts ...Your Stunning Words! & Tribute To These Two Wonderful! & Special People On FB Had Me In Tears!...The Other Day...Such A Moving Tribute! & A Wonderfully! Creative Way To Commemorate Their Passing!...It Is So Important In Life To Celebrate The Ups & Downs In Life...And You Have Showcased Their Lives Here So Wonderfully!...By Showing One Of Their Happiest Times Together!...Love! All The Details Too!...Such A Heartwarming! & Wonderful Tribute...To Two Very Wonderful People!...Hearts & Hugs! To You My Friend!...:heartslub :heartslub :heartslub :heartslub...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    mywisecrafts
    Date:
    Sep 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    122 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).