trekmom

Lbw_Maytemplate2021_tp Crafting

Lbw_Maytemplate2021_tp Crafting
trekmom, May 31, 2021
Description:
first off, I need a designated crafting area. I am messy and unorganized, just like this page. I swear, my husband sees me as Jackson Pollock. I am not that messy or talented! I've got a couple projects in the line up, some of them are outdoor projects. Someone gave me a plastic koi pond and I'm also building a itty bitty fence out of free pallet wood to border my garden. I'm also quite busy driving my Miss Daisy, AKA my mom to all of her many doctor appointments. We are in the middle of a remodeling project also. New flooring, paint and a closet being built for adults, not house elves! I gave them socks anyway, and any other clothes they wanted. To add to the joy, Harold the cat has decided that he should be attached to me like Velcro, 24/7 but only if I am scrapbooking. I'm gonna get him a baby wrap so I can wear him around the house. I am terrified that I washed my Fitbit in the washing machine. Yesterday I finally saw my middle child and her fiancé after not seeing them since March 1st 2020 and no photos were taken. SIGH!! Me a tad overwhelmed.
Oh yeah, the very important part of this.
I used the lovely template provided.
I also used parts from her March templates, the circles.
Makers Gonna Make Kit was used.
M3 May 16th Add on Mask 1 was also used.
    • mcurtt
      Wow! Fun and bright! I love your mix of elements and word art and papers. Hugs on your projects. We tend to do house remodeling ourselves as well. We installed a floating floor throughout. It took us 2 years, but we love it still. And I'd nudge your DH into getting you that crafting space. LOL! Thanks SO MUCH for participating in Val's May template challenge. :yippee

And don't forget to link up your gallery image over at the blog to be eligible for the random drawing. :-)
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @mcurtt Thank you so much for your kind words. I appreciate it!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    May 31, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    7.1 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).