tinkerbell1112

LBW - Our Legacy

LBW - Our Legacy
    • Angela Toucan
      great journaling. Fabulous layering and use of the word strips. The tucking of the distressed photo is a great touch.
    • flowersgal
      As a fellow genealogist I recognize some of your regrets as my own. Even though I started decades ago, life intervened and thing have been set aside. I enjoyed reading your journaling and following your journey of discovery. It is important and it is so much fun to visit places of your ancestors (even if mine's names aren't on the wall).
    • tinkerbell1112
      @flowersgal agree! It's funny because I lived in Nebraska for years. I didn't even realize that I had ancestors from Nebraska (I was born in MN and the family moved from MA to MI to IA to NE to MN. LOL). I lived no further than 120 mins from where some of them are buried. My husband graduated from the town in which they lived in and are buried near. I recently had my mom drive there to take pictures of the grave sites. But had I started when my son was born I may have realized that and been able to know that myself before we moved to TX. So I agree, even if the names are not on the walls or the street signs or the name of the town, it's still exciting to realize you had ancestors who were there.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    tinkerbell1112
    Date:
    Mar 7, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).