trekmom

Lbw April Template Challenge With LBW 247

Lbw April Template Challenge With LBW 247
trekmom, Apr 12, 2021
Description:
I always loved taking my children on little history trips for a weekend vacation.
I used the kit from Little Butterfly wings called 24/ 7 for this page and the beautiful template she gave us.
alinalove likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      I really love that quote about history not repeating itself, great page, love the way you used the film strip. My Momma used to take me to art galleries at the weekends when I was little x
      trekmom likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Great AJ page. I grew up in Chicago and my friend and I would go downtown and experience the museums quite often. I loved it. And I loved seeing what you did with the template, using petal pieces for your journaling/quotes, eliminating one of the film strips, having that silhouette house the quote. Thanks SO MUCH for participating in Val's April template challenge. :bunny

And if you haven't already done so, please be sure to link up your gallery image over at Val's blog to be eligible for the random drawing at the end of the month. :-)
      trekmom likes this.
    • Donitab
      Love your history page - great large picture- love your info panel you included
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Donitab Thank you, I am hoping to go and visit places again soon.
      @mcurtt Thank you so much. I love that you enjoy museums and history too.
      @Claire Grantham Thank you very much! Oh, I can't wait to go to an art gallery again. Don't you want to get lost in it all? I will never forget seeing Picasso's Guarnica, I could have stared it for hours. When I was in college, I had the opportunity to see original Ansel Adams photos. We had to hold our hands behind our backs and look at them as they were passed in front of us. I jokingly said "no drooling!" no, kidding, they were more beautiful than I had imagined.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Apr 12, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).