Mama Shades

LBI - MOC Day 3 Challenge

LBI - MOC Day 3 Challenge
Mama Shades, Jan 20, 2017
Description:
I started with this awesome simple layout from Sahlin Studio.

I grouped the rectangles together and made them more square to accommodate the size of this picture from my Instagram.

I used papers, alphas and elements from one of my favorite kits, Beached by Allison Pennington.
    • bellbird
      love how you describe your process above - great sunset and silhouette capture and the title and wave cluster looks fantastic!
      Mama Shades likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      love the way you've made this template your own... and that BIG wave is the perfect finishing touch!
      Mama Shades likes this.
    • Mama Shades
      @keepscrappin Thank you!!! Isn't the Beached Kit just the cutest???
    • Mama Shades
      @bellbird Thank you! It was one of those lucky shots because I'm definitely not a professional photographer - I rely solely on my iPhone! Lol!
      bellbird likes this.
    • mimisgirl
      Ohh, what a gorgeous photo! LOVE how you spread it out over multiple spots!
      Mama Shades likes this.
    • StefanieS
      It is an awesome photo, that silhouette against the fabulous sunset is wonderful, love the wave in the corner and the title.
    • Amson
      Lovely photo and so effective split into 4.
    • MrsPeel
      well, judging by the photos from iPhones I am seeing, I think I should keep on saving and getting one...I dont get photos like this with my DSLRSs!!!!!! this is amazing!!!!!!!!! of course love the photography, and that wave is the perfect addition.... :)
    • KittyY
      holy smokes! i love the waves and the window!!
    • jk703
      oooo.... LOVE! My next of the woods-ish too! The bay is my favorite place to take sunset pictures (My gallery is overloaded, lol!) I love the idea with the swing, I must make my boys do this! Lovin on the kraft and the single big wave with it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    Mama Shades
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    8.2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).