Trish

Laugh Out Loud

Laugh Out Loud
Trish, Jun 24, 2018
Description:
Credits: Sara Gleason Giggle Snort kit
jjpederson125 likes this.
    • MiekSter
      Love the pictures, makes me giggle to! Great story behind it, lovely way to capture a moment like this, thanks for sharing!
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      @MiekSter we were in this clothing store it was 30 min after the movie and she was still tearing up and laughing "saying I never cry what is wrong with me". too funny
    • flowersgal
      Great layout, @Trish. Love the dark dotted background, the diagonal panel displaying the photos and the colorful elements surrounding them.
      Trish likes this.
    • Sara
      Well. This is just completely fabulous in every way. The photos suit the prompt, suit the cards and colors and bits of whimsy throughout the page. I love the angles here, your b/w conversion and the layering. Most of all love the story, documented! Thank you for playing along with June's story challenge! :beat
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      @scarletsierra Thank you so much for the kind comments. This was so fun and a great prompt for my photos. I actually tagged you the other day in IG for the sunshine prompt.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sara Gleason
    Uploaded By:
    Trish
    Date:
    Jun 24, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    128.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).