latz

late layouts MOC 23 Everyday-i-see

late layouts MOC 23 Everyday-i-see
latz, Jan 23, 2017
Description:
"Every morning I see the same thing. Lola, the dog, waiting patiently for Elinor to wake up. And that usually doesn’t happen until her Dad comes in and throws off the covers. Then the fun begins. Lola goes after Elinor’s exposed toes licking them until she’s out of bed. These people are just weird."

Storyteller Nov 2016 by just jaimee; fonts: permanent marker, courier new
MrsPeel and honeyandcheese like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Oh how pretty!! I love that stitched down title and the sweet photo!! Great background paper choices, too!
    • QuiltyMom
      I love that story!
    • Sokee
      Awww how fun! Love those embossed lines!
    • Mrivas
      Great page, love the story behind the photo!
    • jesskab
      I love all these patterns, it's such a unique combination & so pretty.
    • MrsPeel
      LOL at the licking toes!!!!!!!! you know I could swear I had commented in this page? I had a weird day and night yesterday so maybe is me..but this is so gorgeous!!!!! love your composition, your choices of papers rock, the shadows are amazing, the photo such a sweet and beautiful capture, Lola is soooo cute!!! and the journaling has me with such a HUGE smile in my face!!!!! (always a blessing!!!!!!) LOve this!!!!!!!!thanks so much for playing with us!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    latz
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    150 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).