cfile

Late Bloomer

Late Bloomer
cfile, Oct 20, 2019
Description:
Credits:
All About Me | DSD Oct. 2019 Blog Hop Collab Freebie
https://the-lilypad.com/store/COLLAB-All-About-Me-5-THIS-WEEKEND-ONLY.html
Allison Pennington - buttons (selective color adjusted from black to green)
Sabrina Creations - flower (hue adjusted to make pinker)
Rachel Jeffries - paper 02, stitches & staples
Pink Reptile Designs - flesh color pp 02 (hue adjusted to be pink), green checked pp 04, leaves, tag w/bow, sequins, love this wa
font: Abeetha & Times New Roman
--------------
[frame created by stroke around edge of a square and then I seperated it deleted square and added a shadow]
sabrinavc, KarenB and FarrahJobling like this.
    • KarenB
      That water colour effect with the clear piece is so pretty and your journaling is sweet. You always take such lovely photos of everyday things :)
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @KarenB thank you so much Karen :) I have been in the photography mood lately :) The rose has even opened more since this morning's photo.. crazy! LOL
    • Angela Toucan
      wow. another pretty rose page
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Angela Toucan Angela.. That is the same rose... I have taken a lot of photos in different phases of it. My husband brought it in the house... Mother nature went crazy.. we had a VERY warm beginning of Fall and so the rose budded with just one bud. so it kept growing until it looked like it was going to start to get ready to open up but the temp was going to drop to being very cold so he clipped it and brought it in the house. now that it is in doors it really is blooming, so every day I was taking photos to do sort of like a time lapse. I really should have taken photos in the same spot and position for that reason, but quite a few are my favorite photos. Than you again for your sweet comment!
    • Ferdy
      ohhh...I love your skills with blending and everything...this page is so beautiful!!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Ferdy thankk you so very much Ferdy :)
      Ferdy likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Oct 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).