Last week of 2015
DeniseB817, Feb 1, 2016
Description:
Etc. by Danyale Baby It's Cold Outside
Weekly template by Traci Reed
EZ Album template by Erica Zane
Cath_ likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Ooh! I love a 2-page spread and this is fantastic. I love the colours and the focus on the photos and journaling. Wonderful page!
      DeniseB817 likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      YOU finished!! and how fun your first layout is your last for the year! I think that is really cool. I am excited to see more. I just kinda jumped into two page pocket pages and really enjoying them. I do more one day (I have a huge family) and take way too many pictures!Again Welcome to the Lily Pad!
      DeniseB817 likes this.
    • DeniseB817
      @AnneofAlamo Oh, I'm not finished for the year. Just do whatever pages motivate me. I'm WAYYYYY behind. I spent the majority of last year doing a travel album for a road trip that I took with my oldest son. Just the two of us, moving him from Fla to Az.
    • AnneofAlamo
      shhhhhhhhhhhhhh Denise!! lol
      DeniseB817 likes this.
    • Karen
      What a gorgeous two pager! I love the muted tones of red and green for the last week of the year! Perfect collection of photos too! :)
      DeniseB817 likes this.
    • bestcee
      Lovely! I adore the week card on the decorated house and all the smiling people in your photos!
      DeniseB817 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I'm pretty much like that...scrap events and cannot follow chronologically very well, I would love to be able to...but gave up stressing... LOVE your pages here!!!!!! amazing use of Danyale's stuff , gorgeous multi photo, fun, lots of info and amazing photography!!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pocket Scrapping
    Uploaded By:
    DeniseB817
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    420.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1500px
    Height:
    750px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).