for Kim Jensen's October challenge
credits: Kim Jensen:
City Street paper
Zig-Zagged Paper Alpha
Garden Pop wordart and flowers
Bloomin Fiesta circles
Against The Grain frame and flowers
Bloomin Octagonal, Bloomin Twisted, Bloomin Frou Frou
Garden Pop, Still Shameless, Daisies Dandelions, Knotty Bits and Stapled Sequins embellies
Lisa B likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      oh wow that lantern is so beautiful. fabulous layout
      Electra likes this.
    • KimJ
      This is awesome, Electra! What a cool photo and great use of the tutorial! Love your use of color and the mix of flowers. The way the photo is sandwiched between the tulle and stitched flowers is especially wonderful! Terrific page!
      Electra likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Perfect photo for out of bounds!! It is beautiful with the dark BG and colorful, glowing lanterns behind that snail! I adore your cluster and that the journaling is done so creatively in that swoosh! Great layout. Thanks for playing along with the challenge!
      Electra likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Oh my, do I ever love this! Aren't these fall colors the best??? Every page I see, using these colors, makes me go ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      @Cherylndesigns Yes, I feel the same way. Except ours are gone and we are suddenly in the midst of a blizzard. :faint2
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Electra Oh no!! Not already!! Brrrrrrrrr
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      @Cherylndesigns Yes, it sucks. Welcome to my "I hate being Canadian" season. :hairpol
      umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      What a fun photo for this challenge, Electra! I love that stitched alpha against the dark background. I also love the yellow page frame and your cluster bottom right with the big orange tulip.
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Oct 15, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    634.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).