ScrappyHappy82

Lanternfest

Lanternfest
ScrappyHappy82, Sep 20, 2019
Description:
Using Project Mouse (Princess) Rapunzel by Sahlin Studio and Brittish Designs

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Proje...WXvaNWj-1YpDEFSyUEQBN1VP9DfSEZA2EoH4sREw1hl6Q

and Half Pack 198: Page Fillers 22 template by Cindy Schneider
JennFort and KarenB like this.
    • mmbstaley
      I remember seeing the ads for this event and was so bummed we had another commitment already for the night that it was in COS. It looks so magical! I actually have a set of lanterns, but have no idea where we would use them since they are illegal in most places since they can start fires when they come down :( Maybe some day we'll be in a place where they are doing Lanternfest again and I'll be able to go.
      Love your page filled with photos and flower clusters - it captures the magic perfectly!
    • ScrappyHappy82
      @mmbstaley Thank you! This was a magical night! I am glad that we were able to go when we did because, like you said, most places are banning these festivals now. They toted the lanterns as bio-degradable and had lots of firetrucks and chasers around but I guess that's not enough! Anyway, I hope you're able to experience it somewhere, safely, someday too!
      mmbstaley likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    ScrappyHappy82
    Date:
    Sep 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    685px
    Height:
    726px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).