Annsofie

Landmark

Landmark
Annsofie, Apr 12, 2023
Description:
Credits: Sometimes Collection by NBK Design

Journaling:
The gantry crane is an 80 meter high remnant of an old Gothenburg. It stood in the middle of the old Eriksberg shipyard and was an important hub for the shipbuilding that took place there. Now it stands in the middle of the housing complexes and makes you dizzy, just looking up at it. I don’t know how many times I've walked along the river on the other side and looked over at the crane or traveled with the Älvsnabben to school just below it’s greatness and never actually been so close to it that I realized how big it is. I think it's beautiful, many probably don't agree with me, but I think it's an important "annual ring" in Gothenburg's history and I'm glad that I took the time to walk around Eriksberg, so that I finally got to experience its greatness. April 1, 2023
    • G.J.
      Wonderful take on the challenge, love your photos, the journaling and the use of the gesso.
      Annsofie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    Annsofie
    Date:
    Apr 12, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).