DeniseB817

Lady Braves

Lady Braves
DeniseB817, Feb 6, 2016
Description:
This is my first digi layout in forever that is NOT a pocket page. I really enjoyed doing this one too. The colors from the Feb 2016 Storytellers kit were perfect for these photos. Orange, White and Baby Blue are my daughter's school colors. (just noticed and fixed the typo in the journaling. Thank goodness for digital!!)

Completed for the February 2016 Storyteller Challenge

Everything on here is from the Feb '16 Storyteller Kit.
justjaimee likes this.
    • jenevang
      Oh, these colors are fabulous! I love these photos, too and congrats on getting some non-pocket pages done. It's gorgeous! Welcome to The Lilypad!
      DeniseB817 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOVE this!!!! super bold, fresh, modern feel to the page, your photography is absolutely amazing, the whole page is a star!!!![​IMG]
      DeniseB817 likes this.
    • DeniseB817
      @MrsPeel I can only wish my photos were this good. The school had a pro there that night for Sr. Night and I bought these. Thanks for the kind words.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh well.... at least you have the chance to buy them, you have made them even better with the page work... Love it!!!!!!!! :heartlub
      DeniseB817 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Just Jaimee
    Uploaded By:
    DeniseB817
    Date:
    Feb 6, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    224.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    750px
    Height:
    750px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).