RJMJ

Kristin Aagard-July-Surprise Challenge-Pup Star

Kristin Aagard-July-Surprise Challenge-Pup Star
RJMJ, Jul 18, 2018
Description:
Another Great Challenge!...Just To Let You Know...I Did Not Double-Dip...I Created This Layout Specifically For This Challenge...I Just Recently Acquired Your Wonderful "Evening Glow" Kit & I Couldn't Wait To Use It Here For This Challenge...

*My Sister Has The Most Wonderful Corgi...He's So Cute,Lovable & Sweet!...His Name Is Cooper!...Cooper The Corgi!...I Love This!...She Sent Me Some Wonderful Pics Of Him From When He Was A Pup,Times In Between & Now Pics...That Being Said...I Had To Do Quite A Bit Of Work On The Photos To Get The Look That I Wanted & The Copy Image Of Each Photo In A Sketch Mode Effect Also...But I Couldn't Resist Making A Brand New Layout With These Few Chosen Pics...All About His Sweetness That Is Cooper!...

*For My Pup Star Layout I Used Only 1 Kit..."Evening Glow" Plus A Couple Of Really Cute WA Elements From Fur Babies-Puppy Dogs-Both Kits By Kristin Aagard
Psychozoe likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Corgi Cuteness! All you need is a corgi butt shot...lol!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Serena
      These photos are adorable! I like the tiny vs big photos and the ARF made me giggle! Cute layout!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • jazzmatazz
      Can you say, "ADORABLE!"? What a heartbreaker that sweet corgi is! Love the contrast between the blue in the photos and the golden background. Too fun!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      Thank You All For Your Wonderful Comments!...Oh! And ArmyGrl...I Do Have Cooper Corgi Butt Shots!...Perhaps Another Layout Down the Road...Hee...Hee...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kristin Aagard
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jul 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    644.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).