RJMJ

Kristin Aagard-February Surprise! Challenge-2 Photos-Different Effects-Love Happy

Kristin Aagard-February Surprise! Challenge-2 Photos-Different Effects-Love Happy
RJMJ, Feb 12, 2019
Description:
What A Wonderful Challenge!...I Do This Technique A Lot In My Layouts...I Often Take 2,3,4 Or More Photos And Apply A Different Effect To Each One & Blend Together Or Stack Or Whatever Inspires My Creative Imagination...I Really Enjoyed This Challenge!...I Used 2 Versions Of The Same Photo As Required...The Original Photo I Had...I Turned Into A Distortion:Illusion Multi & Then In The 2nd Photo...I Also Applied A Mosaic Effect To The Total Image & Then I Applied A Large Lens Flare In Which To Place My Flower Cluster In Order To Somewhat Mimic The Look Of The Sun & Also To Anchor The Layout On The Diagonal Design..I Also Added Just A Touch Of Pink In The Heart Element(Recolored) In Order To Match The Fingernail & Lip Color In The Photo & To Further Reiterate The Concept Of Love ...

*For My Love Happy Layout-I Used:

*Home For The Holidays-Kristin Aagard
*December 25th-Kristin Aagard(1)
    • IntenseMagic
      What a really cool design!! Love the effect on the photos...so very creative! Love how the pink heart brings out the lip and fingernail color!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kristin Aagard
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Feb 12, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    639.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).