ArmyGrl

Kokkili

Kokkili
ArmyGrl, Feb 9, 2019
Description:
Created for Rachel Jefferies Feb 2019 Designer Challenge. This months challenge is all about Mark Making! Yes, thats right. Two dimensional inky, painterly, yummy, gesso making, arty goodness! The goal is to create a page with NO 3 dimensional elements...just mark making.

I used Rachel’s I Do My Own Thing for most of my marks; A Quiet Place Impasto; and the black paper came from Alpine.
    • Bagheertje
      Love this! The black BG paper is perfect with the red and white!
    • mcurtt
      Tell me more, this is fantastic! What is the elephant image? Part of an advertising sign? It is so great! Loving the black & blue & red & white.
    • ArmyGrl
      @mcurtt Hi! The elephant photo was taken in Seoul Korea during a light festival (2012). It was part of a parade.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      Wow Lisa this is fabulous! Love the dark background and brave use of red, you have created great movement in your page using all of the paint and marks leading your eye down the page, just awesome
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Feb 9, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).