Kisses MOC6

Kisses MOC6
scrappin2girls, Feb 1, 2018
Description:
Supplies Used:
One Little Bird -Chéri
Pink Reptile Designs - Cattitude | Elements

Journaling:
The day Jayden was born Adam and I were so excited and happy and emotional. Adam looked like the happiest and proudest man in the world. Jayden was the most beautiful thing we had ever seen in our lives, I know it sounds cliche but it's so true. Running on little sleep and lots of love were some very happy times. I don't think I could ever put into words the kind of love I felt the day Jayden was born, not just for her but also for her daddy. He was the greatest father in the world then and is the greatest father in the world now! I feel like the best description for the love and compassion I saw pour out of him is easily seen in the photo taken of newborn Jayden and daddy. You can just see from looking how much he was in love with the tiny precious creature we created together. I often find myself trying to recreate certain photos, this was always one of my favorite pictures of Adam and Jayden together so I recreated it on Jayden's 4th birthday. Jayden still loves her daddy and his kisses. She's always been a "Daddy's Girl" and I don't see that changing anytime soon.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    scrappin2girls
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    71.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).