Pups_r_Paps

Kindle

Kindle
Pups_r_Paps, Aug 24, 2023
Description:
JOURNALING: I love to read, but 99.9% of the time it’s going to be on an e-reader, and I prefer the Kindle. I always have a Kindle with me wherever I go. “Queueing” in line at a theme park or the grocery store? - No problem! I just pull out my Kindle and pick up where I left off. I usually read “cozy mysteries”: generally they are easy to read and have interesting characters; typically they do NOT have the blood and gore like many thriller or suspense mysteries. Even this “bookworm” has been converted to the e-reader - that’s my old Kindle he’s picked up to read!

CREDITS: - PHOTO ( Kindle held by bookworm) by me; KIT – “I Like Big Books”, Kristin Aagard; FONT – Complete in Him
    • kendrawalter
      That bookworm holding your old kindle is adorable! lol I too am a kindle reader! I love that I can read a really big book and it weighs the same as a really small book, and that I can adjust the line spacing to avoid the need for reading glasses! I haven't read anything in the Cozy Mysteries genre; do you have one you can recommend?
    • KAPOH
      Don't you wonder what that cute bookworm is reading on your old Kindle? This is such a darling layout. I like that it is so neat and uncluttered. I've started reading books on my Kindle again, but I still like to have the solid "feel" of a REAL book in my hands at times. In fact, think I'll turn off my computer and curl up with my Kindle right now and read for a bit!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Aug 24, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    135.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).